Enable Power Automate to deal with all booking types for group bookings

Enable Power Automate to deal with all booking types for group bookings

Upvotes

Upvote

Mar 05 2024
0 Comments 
New

I find it quite frustrating that the TSV file works exactly as I would like my sharepoint list to work, but you haven't given us the same functionality when using the Power Automate connectors. Firstly, why isn't there a connector to the data that is clearly being stored on the exchange server? Secondly, whist I understand that group bookings need to be managed via "When an Appointment is Updated" connector, as a group booking is essentially one booking with many Customers, it's really annoying that we have to check to see if the booking has been updated on the basis of "New Booking", "Updated Booking" and "Cancelled Booking" (which I haven't been able to figure out yet as cancellations don't trigger the update when done via the self service page), when the TSV file that is generated does this and so does the email response.

The great thing about bookings, is the fact that we can manage training events for group bookings, but the lack of support regarding reporting on this data makes it really difficult to use it.

What do other think?