I have a user that is receiving emails from a group he/she is not a member of.
Troubleshooting Steps Taken:
- Adding and removing this user via the admin portal and Powershell CMD. User still receives emails addressed to the group.
- Verified no forwarding rules in the user directory
- User is not listed in the group directory or group list in the address book (verified)
- Trace performed, user is forwarded messages without error from sender (how is this possible?)
- Deleting the group and recreating is not an option (Estimated size is >4GB)