The Remote Work Trend Report: Meetings

Microsoft

Remote-Work-Trend-Report-Meetings.png
Hello community! Today we launched our first report from the new Work Trend Index. Via this index we will publish ongoing productivity research using insights derived by mappings trends in the Microsoft Graph data and ethnographic research like surveys and interviews. Our goal is to share these insights to help everyone learn from the bright spots and plan for the future.

The first report is published today: Remote work trend report: Meetings, which includes insights on meetings usage across countries, changes to how people work in response to COVID-19, customer stories across industries, and product announcements like custom backgrounds and raise hands becoming generally available.

Future reports will be published and collected on this Work Trend Index homepage.

3 Replies
The link for "Remote work trend report: Meetings" is not working in my side, I believe the link has problem , may be it has some invalid spacing, would you mind check it out?

Thanks for this amazing post. Keep it up, sir. Well Done!

you have done a great job here. am very thankful to you for sharing this wonderful post. Keep sharing in the future. You may also visit my web pages> Link1, Link2