Receiving emails from Message Center after canceling MS subscription

Copper Contributor

Hi,

Previously we had an MS Office 365 subscription, and my admin account was subscribed to notifications from Message Center. Now, three months after the cancelation of the subscription I still receive e-mails from Message Center.

I can not login anymore to unsubscribe so I contacted the MS partner I bought the subscription from. They tell me to unsubscribe myself pressing the link in the footer of the emails (which I cannot do because the admin account is closed) or block/filter the emails in my new email service (very bad solution in my opinion). Not much help from the partner, in other words...

Does anyone know of other ways to solve this? :)

Marius

4 Replies
Thanks for sharing Marius!

I am not part of Message Centre or use it, though there should be a "unscribe button" on the bottom of the email.

@Deleted 

Thanks for your reply :) 

Yes, there is an unsubscribe  link in the footer, but it leads to Message Center which requires to login. And I can't loging because the subscribed admin account is locked or deleted. 

Maybe the problem here is that the user is locked, but the tenant is not completely removed/deleted? (The subscription was canceled at the end of May this year)

I see, I am not really sure how to help though:

Phone support

Billing support is provided in English from 9 AM to 5 PM (9 AM to 6 PM in Australia), Monday-Friday.

Technical support is provided in English 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Admins, have your account details ready when you call.

In the United States, call 1 800 865 9408.
In Australia, call 1 800 197 503.
In Canada, call 1 800 865 9408.
In the United Kingdom, call 0800 032 6417.

Maybe it will take time to fully close out everything and thou mayest put a Email Rule to filter it out or just ignore it!

Shawn

@bjugan 

Better contact Microsoft support for the case