Problems in Logos in Email Signatures? Platform, Mobile, Spam

Copper Contributor

Hello,

I'm trying to research if inserting a company logo in an email signature will continue to cause issues with the recipient where either the logo will cause the email to go into a spam folder OR that it won't appear properly dependent on the recipient's browser or email application or whether it's on a mobile platform.

Any insight would be great, likely we will stick to just text but wanted to get others insight.

Thank you,

P

2 Replies
Any additional element (image, link) you add to the signature can contribute to such issues, I'd recommend keeping it as simple as possible. Which of course it not to say that it will guarantee that you'll run into issues.

@pd2021 

Hi there,

An image in the signature may become a source of spam or virus, so some services automatically reject it or send it as an attachment. 

So, to avoid any email signature issues that can happen, I recommend you to use professional email signature generators that have integrations with the email client. There are dozens of nuances you don't know and have to deal with (like images in attachment), but if you use professional tools, you can avoid this job. For example, Newoldstamp has excellent integration and automation with Microsoft 365.