Office 365 Powerpoint slideshow

Copper Contributor

Hello MS Community,

I am having issues with running a rolling powerpoint within Office 365 portal.

I have created the slide show with loop until end.

However, in office 365 it ends once the show gets to the last slide.

I am connecting via Chrome on a Windows 10 machine.

Kind regards,

Mark

3 Replies

@MrMarclar 

Not sure how you have created here are a few steps that the rolling will be created and should work as aspected give it a try:

1 - Launch PowerPoint and open the presentation.
2 - Click the "Slide Show" tab at the top of the PowerPoint window.
3 - Click "Set Up Slide Show" in the Set-Up section at the top to start setting up your show. The Set-Up Show window pops up.

4 -Place a checkmark in front of the Loop Continuously Until Esc option, in the Show Options section.

5 - Click "OK" to save and apply the settings and close the Set Up Show window.
6 - Click the "Transitions" tab at the top.
7 - Select a slide in the left pane, press "Ctrl-A" to select all slides, and then place a checkmark in front of the After option in the Timing section at the top.
8 - Type the number of seconds you want to pass before the next slide is displayed in the box next to After.
9 - Press "F5" to run the presentation. Your show will play continuously until you press "Esc."

Thanks,
Pervaiz Dostiyar
Please Like my Comments and Follow me in MTC by clicking on my name above.

@PDostiyar Hi Thanks for the reply.

I created the powerpoint correctly.

However, in the Office 365 browser portal does let the powerpoint run the slide slide continuously. 

@MrMarclarso that could mean the browser doesn't support the roll-over function, Also just to give you another tip have you tried using SWAY which gives some nice and cool effect in-browser version?