Office 365 Business Account hacked & domain name changed

Copper Contributor

Hello Everyone,

About a week ago, at 3:00 AM, I have received an email in my gmail inbox saying the domain name for Microsoft 365 business account has been changed. It shows that the domain name is changed to sidizako.cf. 

Our company business account has around 45 active users will all data stored in the cloud and none of us are able to access one drive and Teams since the domain name has been changed. All the data is inaccessible to our organisation.

We have been trying to reach Microsoft support numbers but there has been no concrete support from them. I don't think they are also aware of how to solve this problem. We have all the invoices to prove that we are the actual subscribers but I am not finding any way to reach out to Microsoft support team and get this resolved.

Please help. Any ideas on how I can go about rectifying the issue will be greatly appreciated as our business has stalled due to this.

Thank you. 

2 Replies
Call support and explain that you're dealing with a total data loss scenario. They have procedures for such scenarios in place, don't take no for an answer. Here's the list of phone numbers you can call: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/admin/support-contact-info?view=o365-worldwide

@Vasil Michev 

Thank you so much for responding.

I will try reaching out to them again through the link that you've shared.