Microsoft 365 recently removed maps from my version. Is it a glitch? If not I'm disappointed.

Brass Contributor

I had office 365 Home subscription which is now Microsoft 365 and had access to maps,
I was using it to plots sales country wise.
I had the map working fine till an hour ago and just now the chart and the map icon from the ribbon disappeared, and where the chart stood , there's a message that this chart isn't available in my version.

If that's an upgrade by Microsoft 365, I'm utterly disappointed, since they shouldn't have provided it in the first place and getting me to use it in my workbooks.

2 Replies

Is this referring to Excel map charts?  It was supposed to just be a renaming exercise - Office 365 Home became Microsoft 365 Family - so no Excel features should be removed.

This article implies it should still be there for Microsoft 365 subscribers.

Note: This feature is available on Windows or Mac if you have Office 2019, or if you have a Microsoft 365 subscription. If you are a Microsoft 365 subscriber, make sure you have the latest version of Office.

However it wouldn't be the first time features are removed.  Make sure you're fully updated then can you post a screenshot, or maybe go to support directly to confirm if it's been removed without informing customers.

Hi @Nishkarsh31 

Hope you are doing well. If still problem exist you can use as following.

You can check here for Microsoft Excel & Office 365. Image attached get from this add-in.

And if you are comfortable with Google Sheets, you can find here.

Qaiser_j_0-1630481881997.png