How to Remove a Single Service Plan from Multiple Microsoft 365 Accounts with PowerShell

MVP

In this post, we describe how to use PowerShell to remove a single service plan from Microsoft 365 licenses using PowerShell. The script can remove any service plan from any SKU (license) in a tenant. You might want to do this to disable access to an obsolete feature (like Sway) or to prevent access to a new feature until the organization is ready to support user activity.

https://office365itpros.com/2021/08/18/how-to-remove-single-service-plan-from-multiple-microsoft-365...

3 Replies
Hi Tony,
I work in a school enviornment and the students are assigned with one of the below license. I want to disable the Teams service plan from the students account listed in a csv file. Students UserPrincipalName are saved in this location: C:\Data\StudentsToDisable.CSV. I have to enable the Teams license on a later stage.

Can you please help me with the powershell script to disable and enable Teams license for the students in the CSV file.

SkuPartNumber ServicePlans
'M365EDU_A5_STUUSEBNFT' - Teams1
'STANDARDWOFFPACK_STUDENT'- Teams1
'M365EDU_A3_STUUSEBNFT'- Teams1
'STANDARDWOFFPACK_IW_STUDENT'- Teams1

Kind regards,
Muhamed Rafeeq
You asked the same question on Practical365.com and I responded then. I'm unlikely to change the answer in a different site.
Dear Tony,

I am extremely sorry for the inconvenience. To be honest, I didnt recieve any notification for your reply from practical365.com and I am not able to go to that particular post/reply. Once again sorry.