How to open .nst file in outlook?

Copper Contributor

There is no manual method available to import NST files to PST. However, there are reliable and effective solutions available online. One such solution is the NST file to Outlook app, which has been recently introduced in the market. Additionally, the old but reliable utility, Advik OST to PST Converter, can also be used to copy NST files to PST with just a few clicks. After the conversion process, users will find the resultant file with accurate data integrity and folder structure. The user interface of the tool is easy to understand, making it suitable for both technical and novice users to transfer NST data to PST.

3 Replies

If you want to perform the conversion from IBM Notes to Outlook PST format easily, I would like to suggest all users use, MailsDaddy NSF to PST Converter. The software swiftly exports complete email items, like- contacts, calendars, tasks, journals, notes, email properties, and more. Using this tool, users can convert NSF files in MBOX, RTF, PST, MSG, EML, and HTML, Office 365, Live Exchange Server formats. 

To convert Lotus Notes mailboxes or NSF files, one should use Weeom Lotus Notes to Outlook Converter Software. It has options to add multiple lotus notes data files at once and convert them into PST, EML, and MSG formats. One can take a trial tour with its free trial version as well.

To open a .nsf file in Outlook, many people are facing the same problem. It is not easy to open their NSF files in Outlook. But I have given the best solution to this issue. I suggest the TrustVare NSF to PST Converter Tool, which allows you to easily open and view your NSF files in Outlook PST file format without any problems. Users can easily convert multiple NSF files into the PST file format. It is a user-friendly and safe conversion-providing application. It supports all Lotus Notes, Windows OS, and MS Outlook versions.