SOLVED

HOW DO I EXPORT GOOGLE CALENDAR TO OUTLOOK?

Copper Contributor

For personal reasons I wish to migrate my Google Calendar to Office 365 account. I need some method by which my calendar could be retrieved in Outlook.
Hoping for a quick response
Thanks

7 Replies

I have already tried this method.
I don't think this method works properly. As many times I have tried to follow these steps to migrate gmail calendar to Outlook, I have got a error message

best response confirmed by Penn Arihant (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Let me give you the best way that will help you to migrate Google Calendar to Office 365 account with all the data intact. Please follow these steps:

1. Firstly, open Gmail account and hit on Apps Menu icon, which is on the left side. You will get an option to choose different apps. Hit on Calendar option.
  2. Now, you will see the calendars on screen, add the event or meeting if needed. Click on My Calendars, it has a drop down list that provides you two options. This includes Create new calendar & Settings.
  3. You are required to click on Settings. In Calendar Settings option, just hit on Export Calendars. Once it is done, the process of calendar downloading in ICS format will begin.
  4. Next, log in to Exchange Online, where you wish to transfer or migrate Google Apps calendar to Office 365 account.
  5. Move to Calendar option, hit on Add Calendar and then on From file. As soon as you have done this, Browse iCalendar file that is downloaded by you from Gmail account and choose a name to see it in Microsoft Office 365.
  6. Store the chosen file by the click on Save. Finally, it reads Google calendar to Office 365 from Your Calendars options.

If this process even doesn't allow you to migrate Google data to MS Office 365 account then I would recommend you to use a software. SysTools G Suite to Office 365 Migrator is one of the best tool that will help you to import google calendar to Office 365 account very easily.

Hi
Thanks for your response. The tool really made my day.

Is this tool work for Mac version Office 365?

@miles_buckton I think you meant to thank @pavan gupta :) 

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Penn Arihant (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Let me give you the best way that will help you to migrate Google Calendar to Office 365 account with all the data intact. Please follow these steps:

1. Firstly, open Gmail account and hit on Apps Menu icon, which is on the left side. You will get an option to choose different apps. Hit on Calendar option.
  2. Now, you will see the calendars on screen, add the event or meeting if needed. Click on My Calendars, it has a drop down list that provides you two options. This includes Create new calendar & Settings.
  3. You are required to click on Settings. In Calendar Settings option, just hit on Export Calendars. Once it is done, the process of calendar downloading in ICS format will begin.
  4. Next, log in to Exchange Online, where you wish to transfer or migrate Google Apps calendar to Office 365 account.
  5. Move to Calendar option, hit on Add Calendar and then on From file. As soon as you have done this, Browse iCalendar file that is downloaded by you from Gmail account and choose a name to see it in Microsoft Office 365.
  6. Store the chosen file by the click on Save. Finally, it reads Google calendar to Office 365 from Your Calendars options.

If this process even doesn't allow you to migrate Google data to MS Office 365 account then I would recommend you to use a software. SysTools G Suite to Office 365 Migrator is one of the best tool that will help you to import google calendar to Office 365 account very easily.

View solution in original post