Finally switched from Google but.....

Copper Contributor

I am having ussues with my inital sync. I find it impossible to figure out how to get support. I waited 45 minutes in an online cue only for the chat to end because I stepped away from desk. I tried calling dead phone numbers.

So....does MS 365, One drive, etc have tech support? Phone Support? Plz tell me how I get support. Waiting in the online doesn't work for me. 

Thx

4 Replies
I'll try that link but....my buddy sent me a link to MS Help. Every link that said contact support was dead. Ms is either dropping the ball on a reasonable effort needed to contact support or....intentionally not wanting to make it easy.
I have been putting off switching to 365 because my Office 2016 still does the job. Finally because I want One Drive I make the switch (almost). All I had to do was confirm I can get support. That failed so dout I will continue after the trial. Back to Google Drive.
That had same result as the link to help my buddy sent. Nothing that actually gets me support. this is very strange that MS is trying to sell product and don't seem to care if they have support or how hard it is for someone to figure out how to get there.

I called the number. Instead of talking to someone it gives a link to go to (not even trying another dead end). HEY MS IT SHOULDN'T BE THIS HARD TO GET SUPPORT. YOUY ARE DEF LOSIN BUSINESS EVEN IF ITS JUST ME.