cancelled card

Copper Contributor

I purchased a full 1 year subscription of MS 365 in March of last year. 1 month later the card I used was charged for a month use. This happened again for 8 months. During this time I repeatedly contacted MS by  phone and chat. Every time there was some type of problem with their system and I get transferred or put on hold and subsequently get cut off. The information I've gathered in these 20+ communications is that the MS 365 purchased by me is tied to 2 different accounts, My work and my home. The conversations always end in "this account is registered to a home use license, I am business accounts only, let me transfer you... click!" or "this account is registered to a business license, I am home use accounts only, let me transfer you... click!".  I finally got with an account person that was going to send me the department to issues refunds.

All that I have corresponded with agree that yes I have been double billed and need a refund, but none are authorized to do so....click! I am finally to the point that I say Forget the refund! But please quit trying to charge the card that I had to cancel. That was the suggestion I heard most from MS cancel the card, which I did.  Sorry for the rant.

Can anyone tell me where:

1. Get Microsoft to stop trying to Charge a non existing card

2. Get a refund for $90+.

And don't give me any numbers to call, I've called them all...(unless it's a Redmon, WA number)

Thanks! (and now your site is accusing me of post flooding???)

0 Replies