SOLVED

Intune license not provisioning

Copper Contributor

I've had an active support ticket for the last week regarding Intune license provisioning. I'm posting here in case there is something that they have missed or not thought of.

I have two issues.

1. The Intune authority is set to just "Intune" and not "Intune + Office 365", so there is no coexistence.

2. All users assigned Microsoft 365 E3 plans have Intune_O365 as PendingActivation and INTUNE_A as PendingInput.

The license propagation has been going on for over a week stuck in that state. Is it possible for a manual sync of these licenses to be triggered somehow?

There is no option available to set the MDM authority to Intune + Office 365.

I've tried removing and re-adding the Intune option. I've tested with a new user, encountering the same issue.

5 Replies
best response confirmed by wzsanders (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Work with support to get this sorted.

@wzsanders I have the same issue. I can't use autopilot to enroll into Intune or use Hybrid AD join to automatically enroll in Intune. I have been working with Microsoft support for more than a month now. They can't fiqure out the issue.

Were you able to resolve it?

@Deleted It was resolved, but support also couldn't figure it out. I unassigned and reassigned licenses one last time and it has worked since.

I did it multiple times. not working for me.
Sorry that I couldn't be of much help. That is what ended up fixing it for me. After about 2-3 weeks with support, and multiple attempts of deactivating the license for a full-day wait time it finally worked after the last attempt.
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by wzsanders (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Work with support to get this sorted.

View solution in original post