SOLVED

[GELÖST] -- Dublikate in Telefonnummern suchen und löschen

Copper Contributor

Ich habe eine Spalte mit Telefonnummern, die ich gern auf Duplikate prüfen möchte. Ich habe bereits die Excel-Funktion "Duplikate entfernen" genutzt. Ich möchte dennoch prüfen ob auch alle Duplikate gelöscht sind.

Die Einträge sehen zum Beispiel so aus: 0123456789 oder +49123456789 oder 0123.45678-9

Wie mache ich das am besten?

10 Replies

Hi @kkoperator 

ich würde zuerst alle Telefonnummern normalisieren. Das heißt, durch mehrere Suchen&Ersetzen-Vorgänge in eine einheitliche Schreibweise bringen. Also ohne irgendwelche Leerzeichen, Punkte, Schrägstriche etc.

Suche nach .  -> Ersetzen durch (nichts; also das Feld einfach leerlassen)

Suche nach ,  -> Ersetzen durch (nichts)

Suche nach /  -> Ersetzen durch (nichts)

Suche nach Leerzeichen -> Ersetzen durch (nichts)

usw.

Und danach nochmal Duplikate entfernen oder über die bedingte Formatierung kennzeichnen lassen. Das ist etwas mühsam, aber einigermaßen zuverlässig.

@Martin_Weiss War ne gute Idee, hat funktioniert! Danke

Hi @kkoperator 

I would purge all characters but figures and then compare the output, column B.

Allowed characters in B3.

Since you have a country prefix, it have to be omitted like column E.

bosinander_0-1643392174049.png

It's an old solution that may be done more pretty and easier to read today but it could probably help you as is.

=TEXTJOIN("";0;IFERROR(MID($B$3;FIND(MID($A5;COLUMN(OFFSET($A5;0;0;1;LEN($A5)));1);$B$3);1);""))

Duplicates are colored by Home tab:

bosinander_1-1643392414765.png

@Martin_Weiss Ich stelle soeben fest, dass wenn ich die Leerzeichen entferne, Sachen wie 00 und +49 an 1. Stelle verschwinden...

The problem is, if I omit all characters except numbers, then (including spaces), then for example 0049 becomes 49.... and I don't see anymore if it was a prefix for 04921 or a country code +49.
Des Weiteren suche ich unter der Kategorie "Benutzerdefiniert" den Typ "Telefonnummer" in den Formatoptionen...

Furthermore, under the category "Custom", I am looking for the type "Phone number" in the format options...

Link: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/display-numbers-as-phone-numbers-7feabe49-15b3-411c-a030-....
best response confirmed by Hans Vogelaar (MVP)
Solution

@kkoperator The article in the link is a bit unclear. The Phone Number type appears when you select Special and then change the Language/location to e.g. English (US). Several other languages also show this option, but not all. Select "Phone Number" and then select Custom. Now you see the custom format for a US phone number, and create your own from it.

Screenshot 2022-05-14 at 06.19.48.pngScreenshot 2022-05-14 at 06.20.04.png

Note: These screenshots were taken on a Mac but it looks similar on the PC version.

@Riny_van_Eekelenas you can see, I do not have such a selection in Excel 365.

benutzerdefiniert.PNG

@kkoperator As I wrote earlier, you need to switch to English (USA) first. Then, back to Custom (Benutzerdefiniert). Now you need to edit the format so that it fits German phone numbers, which will then be available in the current workbook under Custom (at the bottom of the list).

Super, klappt! Danke
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Hans Vogelaar (MVP)
Solution

@kkoperator The article in the link is a bit unclear. The Phone Number type appears when you select Special and then change the Language/location to e.g. English (US). Several other languages also show this option, but not all. Select "Phone Number" and then select Custom. Now you see the custom format for a US phone number, and create your own from it.

Screenshot 2022-05-14 at 06.19.48.pngScreenshot 2022-05-14 at 06.20.04.png

Note: These screenshots were taken on a Mac but it looks similar on the PC version.

View solution in original post