Welcome to the Education AMA!

Bronze Contributor

Welcome to the Education Ask Microsoft Anything (AMA)! This live hour gives you the opportunity to ask questions and provide feedback about Microsoft Education directly to team members from OneNote, Microsoft Teams and Windows.

Please introduce yourself by replying to this thread. Post your questions in a new thread within the Education AMA by clicking on, "Start a New Conversation" at the top of the page. You can view the AMA Guidelines here.

17 Replies
This is Eric checking in from the community team. Look forward to seeing all your questions about Microsoft Education!
Hi everyone, I'm excited to chat with you today. I'm Angela Chin, lead Program Manager for Teams for Education.
Hello! This is Dylan with the Tech Community team! Looking forward to a great hour of questions!
This is Nick Smith from the Microsoft Teams - Education team. I'm looking forward to sharing some of the lessons learned from our customer engagements!

Hi everyone,

Jethro Seghers, Senior Customer PM for Teams and Education. Looking forward to all your questions around EDU but even more the ones related to teams ;) 

#EDURules

Hey folks - looking forward to this AMA! I'm Mike Tholfsen, Product Manager for OneNote EDU and Inclusive Classroom. My Twitter handle is https://twitter.com/mtholfsen
Hi I’m Gareth a network manager from Reading, England
Hi all - I'm the community manager for Microsoft Teams and I'm happy to be joining today's AMA with members of the Teams team - let us know what questions you have!
Hi, I'm Juanjo, Secondary Teacher and General Manager of Extracurricular Activities Department in Fundación Educación Católica

This is Sarah from the Tech Community team. Look forward to this AMA!

Hello everyone, I´m the community manager for Microsoft Teams, based in Prague. This is my first AMA and I´m super excited to see what questions you have!

Hi everyone! Adam here from the Flipgrid Team (@AdamShortShorts on Twitter) - looking forward to your questions around building an engaging and supportive community around amplifying #StudentVoice and beyond!

Hi! I'm Karyn, a technology trainer for a school district. Fan of Teams and OneNote, especially accessibility features like Immersive Reader. @Christine Karambelas 

Hi all! My name is Chelse! I'm a Product Manager on the OneNote EDU team!

Hi, this is Mark Kashman (@mkashman), senior product manager from the Microsoft OneDrive and SharePoint marketing team - here if there are any questions I can help with, and to learn what everyone is considering in EDU and to review questions and answers from subject matter experts in this space to up my EDU game.

@Christine Karambelas 

Hi I’m Danny Park IT Manager in secondary school in Hebburn, England @Christine Karambelas 

Hi Everyone, my name is Kent Brewer and I am the Director of IT at River East Transcona School Division in Winnipeg, Manitoba - Canada.@Christine Karambelas