SS19: move tab to first and last position option + other suggestions

Iron Contributor

Suggestion (SS): 19 Classification: TABS

PRIORITY IN MY OPINION: 6-7 on a scale from 1 (low) to 10 (high)

edgesuggestions_0-1604056278841.png

Option to quickly move first tab or current tab to the last tab, or to the first tab, without need to open a new window or to drag drop it (even only in menu bar without right menu is enough)

PS: screenshot was made using brave nightly, but the problem is available with edge too

edgesuggestions_0-1604056710142.png

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

A pin tabs to the right would be cool too, and not just on the left.

another point i forgot, ability to merge multiple windows to 1 (no matter if in each window i have 1-5 tabs). this doesn't mean to merge all windows. if 10 window are opened, i want to merge maybe 5, because i first need to wait uploading 100%. so i tell merge window 1,2,8,10 to 6. 

PS: i know about groups, but i made this example so you can understand why such feature would be cool too.

Now we can even understand, that would be cool if we can add names to specific windows

like i would wish i could rename spaces in macos (this is not a edge problem)

edgesuggestions_1-1604056849855.png

Last point: i don't remember if i already wrote that before or not, but your reload icon should reload even all tabs (in the right menu). i remember to told you to add "to left" "to right" "other" "domain based".

2 Replies

screenshot doesn't even belong to Edge.
each Edge window has dynamic name, whichever tab that is active sets the name of Edge window.

as a friendly reminder, these posts you make are confusing and don't make much sense, especially the merging part and those examples. if you are really looking for making a change, then you need to rethink your whole approach.
use proper wording, grammar, sentences, avoid non-important and unrelated info, use the proper channels.

also Edge has feedback button.

and all these non-related stuff again being spammed in each post..

"From end 2020-10 all suggestions are written on both Edge and Chrome at the same time, suggestions before 2020-10 are available only on Chrome.

*to avoid a ban from Google, I submit only limited post per week."

he does it every day like an important mission