Broken touchpad zoom in Edge Dev channel

Copper Contributor

Earlier, pinching out on the touchpad zoomed in on the cursor's position but after the last update, it results in the overall text zoom of the webpage

It's still working on the regular Edge

Hope it gets rectified soon

3 Replies
same. It also seems like scrolling via touchpad isn't the same as "true" PTP touchpad scrolling, it seems like it's going in steps (go to Settings > Devices > Mouse and adjust "Choose how many lines to scroll each time". I'm pretty sure changing this shouldn't effect PTP scrolling or touchscreen scrolling at all, but it does...)

https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/discussions/edge-dev-98-0-1089-1-precision-touchpad-pinch-to-...

Better bring attention to that. This is a dupe of the other. Upvote that so that it gets noticed and work on it rather than on crap like bing sidebar

Hey there folks! I've flagged this to the team for a closer look at what's gone wrong here. I currently don't need any additional information, but I'll circle back if anything else would be helpful in investigating this. Thanks for reporting and for your patience as the team looks into this!

Alex Rowell (she/her)
Community Manager - Microsoft Edge
Discuss Stable features and issues on the answers.microsoft.com forums, join us on Twitter, or join the communities over on Reddit in r/MicrosoftEdge or r/edge