Exchange 2013 Hybrid connection error

Copper Contributor

Hi all

I've run the Exchange Hybrid wizard and it all seems to have gone through OK, but I'm having a few issues. 

When I select the hybrid link in my on prem ecp and sign in I get the following error when I click on the enterprise tab. If I click on the O365 tab it loads correctly. 

exchangeo365.JPG

I assume that this is because it doesn't like the org FQDN that I specified, but have tested the migration settings in PS and they come back as OK.

If I try and run a migration from the ECP i don't get the option for an online move. If I run the migration from )365 Exchange admin it shows the migration endpoint of my on prem server, but no user mailboxes show up. 

I've tried a migration from PS and I get an error saying that the operation could not be performed because "email address" couldn't be found on the server. I would expect this though? If I give the user an Exchange Online licence it fails because the primary mailbox already exists.

Also, the HCW errors if I run it from the Exchange server as it doesn't like the SSL from outlook.office365.com. I've tried with FW and AV turned off. TLS 1.2 is set and tried with different ciphers set. 

If anyone has any suggestions of where else to look I would appreciate it!

Thanks. 

0 Replies