Oct 24 2023 02:05 AM
Oct 24 2023 02:05 AM
I still cannot find the copilot icon on laptop even after the update.
Any help would be appreciated.
Oct 24 2023 07:21 AM - edited Oct 24 2023 08:26 AM
This is a common problem – location also matters.
When you type something and send it to me, I do a few things to support you. First, I evaluate your text to see if it’s something I can manage. Next, I use an advanced AI model to generate a response that tries to fit your intention. I can remember things you’ve stated earlier in the conversation for a short time, to help me interpret what you’re asking. To generate a valuable response, I sometimes look for information on the web and then synthesize what I learn. You can and should check the sources I reference."
That's one of the answers of Bing AI :)
Oct 25 2023 01:25 PM
Oct 25 2023 02:38 PM - edited Oct 25 2023 02:53 PM
This is a summary that CoPilot has done in Europe:
Here's a summary of the site:
- **Common Problem**: The page describes how the Bing assistant works, which uses an advanced AI model to generate answers to users' questions. Bing Assistant can remember what you've said before you've said and search the web for information.
- **No copilot icon**: The page also has a post from a user who can't find the copilot icon on their laptop after an update. A user asks for help in solving ".
To fix the issue of copilot icon missing on laptop, you can try the following steps:
- Check if you are in an area where the copilot feature is available. Some countries and regions are excluded from this feature, e.g., China, Cuba, Russia, Syria, etc. Initial markets for Windows copilot are North America and parts of Asia and South America.¹
- Make sure you're signed in to your Microsoft account. Copilot requires you to authenticate with a Microsoft account.²
Open the Run window by pressing the Windows and R keys at the same time, and then run the following command: microsoft-edge://?ux=copilot&tcp=1&source=taskbar. This command should open the copilot in Microsoft Edge⁴.
- If none of the above steps work, you can try resetting your Windows 11 settings to their initial state or contact Microsoft support.
Hope this helps you. If you have any other questions or need help
Źródło: Konwersacja za pomocą usługi Bing, 25.10.2023
(1) How to Fix the Windows 11 Copilot Not Showing? Resolved!. https://www.minitool.com/news/copilot-not-showing.html.
(2) I installed KB5030310 update and Copilot is not showing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-installed-kb5030310-update-and-copilot-is-no....
(3) How to Enable and Use Microsoft Copilot in Windows 11. https://allthings.how/how-to-use-copilot-ai-in-windows-11/.
(4) github - Copilot Chat icon not showing vscode - Stack Overflow. https://stackoverflow.com/questions/76349255/copilot-chat-icon-not-showing-vscode.