The Azure Service Fabric 7.2 sixth refresh release includes stability fixes for standalone, and Azure environments and has started rolling out to the various Azure regions. The updates for .NET SDK, Java SDK and Service Fabric Runtime will be available through Web Platform Installer, NuGet packages and Maven repositories in 7-10 days within all regions.
- Service Fabric Runtime
- Windows – 7.2.457.9590
- Ubuntu 16 – 7.2.456.1
- Ubuntu 18 – 7.2.456.1804
- Service Fabric for Windows Server Service Fabric Standalone Installer Package - 7.2.457.9590
- .NET SDK
- Windows .NET SDK - 4.2.457
- Microsoft.ServiceFabric - 7.2.457
- Reliable Services and Reliable Actors - 4.2.457
- ASP.NET Core Service Fabric integration - 4.2.457
- Java SDK – 1.0.6
- This release introduces a fix to an issue identified in 7.2CU4 and 7.2CU5 in which deleted services were recreated and appear in an error state. With this fix the replica deleted state will now be correctly persisted on the node in all scenarios preventing services from entering an error state upon node restart. If you were impacted by this issue, you can reduce the value of the cluster configuration FailoverManager::DroppedReplicaKeepDuration to mitigate the issue, and update to CU6 to resolve the issue.
- Key Vault references for Service Fabric applications are now GA on Windows and Linux.
- .NET 5 apps for Windows on Service Fabric are now supported as a preview. Look out for the GA announcement of .NET 5 apps for Windows on Service Fabric.
- .NET 5 apps for Linux on Service Fabric will be added in the Service Fabric 8.0 release.
For more details, please read the release notes.