The Azure Service Fabric 7.2 fourth refresh release includes stability fixes for standalone, and Azure environments and has started rolling out to the various Azure regions. The updates for .NET SDK, Java SDK and Service Fabric Runtime will be available through Web Platform Installer, NuGet packages and Maven repositories in 7-10 days within all regions.
You will be able to update to the 7.2 fourth refresh release through a manual upgrade on the Azure Portal or via an Azure Resource Manager deployment. Due to customer feedback on releases around the holiday period we will not begin automatically updating clusters set to receive automatic upgrades.
*12/8 - The Linux release has now also started to rollout.
- Service Fabric Runtime
- Windows – 7.2.445.9590
- Ubuntu 16 - 7.2.447.1
- Ubuntu 18 - 7.2.447.1804
- Service Fabric for Windows Server Service Fabric Standalone Installer Package - 7.2.445.9590
- .NET SDK
- Windows .NET SDK - 4.2.445
- Microsoft.ServiceFabric - 7.2.445
- Reliable Services and Reliable Actors - 4.2.445
- ASP.NET Core Service Fabric integration - 4.2.445
- Java SDK – 1.0.6
- .NET 5 apps for Windows on Service Fabric are now supported as a preview. Look out for the GA announcement of .NET 5 apps for Windows on Service Fabric in the coming weeks.
- .NET 5 apps for Linux on Service Fabric will be added in the Service Fabric 8.0 release (Spring 2021).
- Windows Server 20H2 is now supported as of the 7.2 CU4 release.
For more details, please read the release notes.