Welcome to the 6/3 Azure Cognitive Search AMA!

Community Manager

Welcome to the Azure Cognitive Search Ask Microsoft Anything (AMA)! This live hour gives you the opportunity to ask questions and provide feedback.

We hope you enjoyed Microsoft Build and all the news on Azure Cognitive Search, particularly new language support in Semantic Search as well as new data source ingestion through Power Query connectors. Here's a link

Please introduce yourself by replying to this thread. Post your questions in a new thread within the Azure AI AMA space, by clicking on, "Start a New Conversation" at the top of the page.

10 Replies

Hi Everyone, I am Liam Cavanagh, one of the Program Manager on the Azure Cognitive Search engineering team.  Thanks for joining our discussion today!

Hi everyone - I'm Derek Legenzoff, a Program Manager for Azure Cognitive Search. Looking forward to answering your questions!
Hi everyone! I'm Cindy Noteboom, one of the Program Managers on Azure Cognitive Search. Thanks for joining today!
Hello everyone, I am Puneet Hariharan, a Program Manager on the Azure Cognitive Search team. Excited to answer your questions today!
Hi everyone, I am Pedro Correa, cloud architect at larger manufacturing company and have questions :D, coming right up!
Hi, I'm Will Huang. I'm a MVP/RD from Taiwan. How can I join this session? I can't see any link to join meeting. (I suppose it has a Teams link or something.)
The link is broken. I shows "The message you are trying to access is not available."

I'm not sure which link you are referring to. We did have a technical issue with a link to a question that we moved, and I removed the link to that question in this thread. You can access that question here: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/azure-ai-ama/handling-spikes/m-p/2413037

@保哥 Will There was no Teams meeting for this event - no audio or video component at all! Sorry for any confusion.

The event is purely the text-based question and answers you see in the Azure AI AMA space where this thread sits. 

You can see all the question and answers here - I saw you did post a question that had gotten automatically filtered to spam, so I've let the team know to answer that one as well.