Yammer All Company missing/deleted

Occasional Contributor

A weird question based on what I understand.
I am in the process of configuring Yammer and I understand that All Company group is created by default and all O365 license users are members of this group.  But, in my case, after several trial and error creations, deletions of groups, I messed up the All Company group.  Now the the All Company says "Sorry, this community was deleted."
How can I get back the default All Company group or fix it

This appear only in Teams rail to where Yammer is pinned.  In Web or App there is no reference of All Company at all.
Anyone faced such issue and any fix?

First post 

8 Replies

@TheMask You should contact Microsoft support ASAP for this.

@TheMask I have the same Problem, do you have any solutions?

@Oliver_D1855 

Hi,

MS had to reprovision the whole Yammer.  It took around month to reprovision.

@TheMask The fix for my issue was contacting Microsoft and having them post the rollout of the All Company feature to my tenant. Once this feature was turned on, my users were again able to access the Yammer All Company community. I am including the link for the documentation of the rollout: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/yammer/manage-yammer-groups/yammer-all-company-yammer-community

I just opened a ticket for this. Staff can still post to All Company Yammer when making an announcement or post but when we go to the All Company page it states, "Sorry, this community was deleted". Not listed as a Deleted Group in the admin center. I can open the linked SharePoint and OneNote resources but not the Planner. I can even view the analytics for the All Company yammer page.
Did you get a solution to this? I am experiencing the same issue. All Company shows as deleted in New Yammer but is fully accessible in Classic Yammer.

@DamianSakoor The fix for my issue was contacting Microsoft and having them post the rollout of the All Company feature to my tenant. Once this feature was turned on, my users were again able to access the Yammer All Company community in the new UI. You must contact MS and ask them to turn on the feature and you must give permission as a global admin. I am including the link for the documentation of the rollout: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/yammer/manage-yammer-groups/yammer-all-company-yammer-community

@Marie406 I Sent my email this morning consenting to the upgrade for our tenant. I went through that link late last year/early 2022 and had all green checks in my yammer console to migrate to the new features. I guess it just wasn't enough to ensure a smooth transition...