Product feedback? Yammer's UserVoice is now live.

Microsoft

Got feedback? Don't post it here! :grinning_face:

But now we're happy to be able to give you a more satisfying place to share it: yammer.uservoice.com

If you're curious about why we hadn't been using UserVoice already and/or why we're turning it on now, Cindy Alvarez wrote a blog post about it

7 Replies

With every corner of Microsoft now telling me to add ideas to uservoice - why are there actual limits to suggestions?

Ideally I should be able to vote up every idea I think should be supported and not limited to 10 votes.

But then to actually to limit my posts does not make sense:

----

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:
  • When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".

---

This naturally pushed users to set up other accounts or just not bother.

Why not reward users who acutally suggest useful features and not keep the majority at arms lenght?

It sure would be nice if I could make a planner task out of a yammer post rather then making it unread and having to deal with it later.

@Angus Florance It appears that the Yammer User Voice site no longer exists?

Is there another forum to ask questions, make suggestions, and provide feedback? Thanks

Yes, I would also like to know where this went - it was a useful source of understanding development and concerns why somethings cannot be implemented.
Same here - what happened to Yammer user voice?
@angus_florance - can you please confirm and provide a statement?
All of the User Voices went offline, as MS has announced they are transitioning to a new system. A few products just came online and I'd expect the rest to follow in the coming weeks/months.