Chicago Yammer Meetup

Microsoft

Calling all collaborators, communicators, future tech enthusiasts, and future workplace geeks! RightPoint and Yammer are hosting a happy hour and we'd like for YOU to attend. We have endless conversations with people about how to improve the ways people work. How to get people to be more open about the work they're doing and using platforms like Yammer to spread information and knowledge across the organization. We love bringing people together to discuss how to create more open and connected organizations through the use of Yammer. We want to have this conversation with you. RightPoint and members of the Yammer Product team will be at Primebar in Chicago on January 18th at 5pm.

Please join us in discussing topics such as employee engagement, the future workplace, adoption strategies, and other topics related to helping your teams work better. This is a great opportunity to connect with, not just with RightPoint and Microsoft, but also to connect and learn from peers at other companies. Please join us and share this invitation with others that are interested in collaboration and productivity at work. To join us, please RSVP here*.

Primebar

155 N Wacker Dr

Chicago, IL 60606

Date: January 18th, 2017

Time: 5pm

*Once you’ve RSVP’d, you’ll receive a confirmation in the form of a calendar appointment from our team.

4 Replies

Sadly, I won't arrive in Chicago until 7pm- but looking forward to seeing everyone at the Tech Summmit. Have fun at the meetup!

I bet the folks at this meetup might want to be made aware. https://twitter.com/michaelbl/status/819309515216683008

Yay - looking forward to this and hope to meet all interested and/or using Yammer there! Should be fun event for the community!

@Noah Sparks Thanks for the shout out. Yes, the next meeting of the Office 365 Adoption User Group is February 2. Details on Meetup at https://www.meetup.com/Office-365-Adoption-User-Group-Chicagoland-Chapter/.  I will be at the Tech Summit promoting the group as well.