Welcome to the Yammer Ask Microsoft Anything!

Highlighted
Community Manager

Welcome to the Yammer Ask Microsoft Anything! This live hour gives you the opportunity to ask questions and provide feedback directly to the Yammer team.

Please post your question in a new thread. You can view the AMA Guidelines here. 

To start introduce yourself below and tell us where you're logging in from!

29 Replies
Highlighted
Hey! Angus here from the Yammer marketing team in San Francisco ... Looking forward to answering your questions today!
Highlighted

Hello. This is Dave Whited-Ford, from Organic Valley in Wisconsin.

Highlighted

Mike here from the community team ready for an exciting hour talking about one of my favorite products! 

Highlighted

Hi all, Dean Swann from Minneapolis. I am the Director of Product at tyGraph. Looking forward to the conversation!

Highlighted

Good day! This is Xio/Yammer Community Manager at Corning, Inc. - it's a beautiful day in Laguna Beach, CA ;)

Jordi here, engineering manager in Redmond.
Highlighted
Hi everyone, Nick Ledger here from the UK.
Highlighted

Hi everyone! Looking forward to getting some questions today. 

Highlighted
Steve Nguyen, Yammer Product Evangelist based in Minneapolis. It's Yammer time!
Highlighted

Amy here from EY in Cleveland. Microsoft MVP and Enterprise Social FANATIC!

Highlighted
Hello, Geoff Bronner here from the Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth in semi-sunny New Hampshire.
Highlighted
Hi all! Loni in NYC, community manager for the Guardian Life next work and Yammer MVP. Looking forward to the discussion!
Highlighted
Hi - I'm the Supportability PM for Yammer. I'm excited to help with some questions and learn more about how you are using Yammer in your organization.
Highlighted

This is Nachiket, software engineer (Redmond)

Highlighted

Hello, all. Jim Gaynor, just down the road in Kirkland, WA.

Highlighted
Hola! :sparkles: Noah Sparks, community igniter and product manager @BrainStormInc, joining from Salt Lake City.
Highlighted

Hey Amy! Great to see some familiar faces here. 

Highlighted
Hello from the UK.
Highlighted
Hi, Xio! I grew up in Lake Forest and was frequently found at Laguna Beach. Unbeatable!
Highlighted

Lilly Diaz - Lubrizol, US, responsible for Enterprise Social Collaboration tools (Yammer, Teams, Groups)

Highlighted

Hello.

Kevin Crossman from Juniper Networks. I'm an IT Service Owner for Content Collaboration with Office 365 and am an Office 365/Yammer MVP.

Highlighted

Love this place but moving to Austin, TX in the summer ;) looking forward to more adventures!

Highlighted
Hi, Todd Flint, we're moving from SP on-prem to O365 soon and very interested in Yammer
Highlighted
Chris Slemp, Director of Strategy at Carpool Agency sitting in SUNNY (finally!) Seattle. Interested in thoughts about last week's announcements.
Highlighted

Marc Jordana, in Barcelona, Spain!

Highlighted

Howdy! Sig Weber here from farfar-away land Germany.

Highlighted
Can I take your spot?! ;) Enjoy your Austin escapades.