Home

Welcome to the Yammer & Office 365 Groups AMA!

Highlighted
Former Employee

We are very excited to kick of this hour of live Q&A regarding the recent announcement that that Yammer integration with Office 365 Groups is now rolling out! 

Please submit your questions as a new thread in the Yammer AMA group so we can easily identify and answer them. You can identify official Microsoft responders by the blue circle around their profile avatar.

If this is your first AMA, review the AMA Guide hereAfter the event, we will make a summary of the AMA and share it in the community. 

To get started, please introduce yourself below along with where you are joining us from!

Yammer_AMA.png

28 Replies
Highlighted

Hi there! This is Connie from the Yammer Product Marketing team! Excited to hear your questions and feedback over the next hour!

Highlighted
Hey everyone! I'm in the product marketing team for Yammer based in San Francisco! Really looking forward to this. Very excited to see this feature ship.
Highlighted
Hiya, Yammerites! *Noah Sparks, Community Igniter, here joining from Salt Lake City, UT.
Highlighted

Hi! Glad to be here. I have been at Yammer for almost 5 years and in a variety of roles. I currently am an Engineering Manger and working with our awesome developers who have built and shipped our Yammer\Office 365 Groups feature! 

Highlighted

I'm Adrienne from the Yammer Product team. Excited to be here today to answer your questions about Yammer-O365 Groups integration!

Highlighted

Good Now to all our participants and future purusers. I'm Darrell Webster, Yamming from a rainy Auckland, New Zealand at 6am. 

Highlighted

Hey all! Mike here from the Microsoft Tech Community team. Excited to riff about the much anticipated Yammer + Office 365 Groups integration! 

Highlighted

Welcome everyone! Here from the Community team. I'm usually based in Seattle- but today I'm joining from the Washington DC Tech Summit!

Highlighted
Hiii Best regrads from Germany #MVPbuzz
Highlighted

Morten Myrstad - joining from Oslo, Norway

Highlighted

Steve Nguyen, Yammer Product Evangelist with the Yammer Team. We're all about helping people be more productive with Yammer. Excited that the new Office 365 Connected Groups is here to help make your Yammer groups more productive!

Highlighted
Hi, This is Gang Peng from the yammer engineering team. Working on yammer groups. Glad I can help.
Highlighted
Highlighted

Tom Kretzmer from Cleveland, OH, USA here - great to see everyone!  Gray and rainy here as well, as usual during winter months in Lake Erie's shadow.  

Highlighted
Hi there! I am Jyothi from Yammer Engineering team. Looking forward to hearing your feedback and answering questions over the next hour.
Highlighted
Good morning folks :D Happy to be here live from Austin, TX!
Highlighted

Kevin Crossman, Microsoft MVP from Silicon Valley

Highlighted

Hi all! Kevin Wagenmaker, Instructional Technology Consultant from Montcalm Community College in Michigan! 

Looking for new ways to get my information out there! Right now I know I'm sending too many emails and I'm sure they're (faculty) are ignoring them. 

Highlighted
Dean Swann, Director of Product for tyGraph Analytics for Yammer. Great to be here! Joining from Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Highlighted

Hi everyone! It's Maddie checking in from the Community Team!

Highlighted
Hi - I'm the supportability program manager for Yammer and am interested to learn from you how you use Office 365 Connected Yammer Groups and how we can make this as easy as possible for admins and your end users.
Highlighted
Rich Burdes - early morning tomorrow in NZ.
Highlighted
Hi Darrell ... You're up early!
Highlighted

Welcome Rich! Thanks for starting an early morning with us!

Highlighted

How does this work for Federal Government O365 Tenants?

Highlighted
Lesley in London UK, where its actually sunny today! Nurturing yammer change management and adoption principles ... at your service.
Highlighted
Sorry. In Washington DC and at the Microsoft Tech Summit.
Highlighted

Edward Lee - Madison, WI. Is there any update on timeline for calendar integration? It's the single biggest request I'm getting from users.