I miss being able to write on pictures in the Yammer mobile app.

Highlighted
MVP

In the mobile app, for a while there you could write on pictures that you uploaded in the mobile app. Arrows and circles on screen shots help sometimes - but now...that's not working. Can you bring that back?

6 Replies
Highlighted
I'm still able to do this in the iOS app. Which app are you using?
Highlighted

iOS 10.3.2, Yammer 6.7.20 I haven't been able to do it for months.

Looks like some changes were made in the not too distant past around the photo upload experience on iOS. Looks like you have to go into the full size preview in the gallery view to mark up photos. I believe that it used to be the case that you could markup photos immediately after taking them, but that doesn't seem to be true any more. Sidenote...I was the PM on that project several years ago. I'm so glad someone got some value from that feature!
Highlighted

When attaching a photo from your photo roll, click on the arrow icon in the top right corner. You can mark up the image from there. 

camera roll.jpgIMG_2839.PNG

Highlighted

Oh! Hey, you changed that...it used to be you could upload and then open the picture once it was uploaded, mark it up, and post. I didn't think to do it that way. Sorry...thanks for the help! (But you may want to allow people to mark up photos after they've been uploaded in the post, that wasn't all that intuitive to me!)

Highlighted
Still works for me but it's a little unintuitive to hit the very small pencil icon in the upper left when choosing photos from your photo library.