Home

Announcing an Office 365 Groups in Yammer AMA!

Highlighted
Former Employee

Join us on Tuesday, March 7th from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. PST/5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. GMT for an ‘Ask Microsoft Anything’ (AMA)!

This live online event will give you the opportunity to connect with members of the product and engineering teams who will be on hand to answer your questions and listen to feedback regarding the recent announcement that Yammer integration with Office 365 Groups is now rolling out!

Add the event to your calendar. We hope to see you there!

Yammer_AMA.png

12 Replies
Highlighted

I tried to add this to my google calendar and popped up 1st March not 7th March. Is it me??

Highlighted

Should be fixed now. Sorry @Lesley Crook!

Highlighted

It's been a while since we've had an AMA on Yammer of Office 365 Groups. Hoping to see all our 'YamJam' experts there :)

Highlighted
Eager to join.
Highlighted

This should be a great AMA. Looking forward to joining.

Highlighted

You're kidding, right @Lana O'Brien?  Have no doubt that your AMA will be full of the usual suspects.  :)

UsualSuspects.jpg

Highlighted
Highlighted
Where do I go to join the AMA? I probably missed something obvious, but I did not see that info. Thanks in advance.
Highlighted

Good question.  :)  All you need to do is come right here, the Yammer AMA space in the Microsoft Tech Community.  Once you're here and the AMA starts, the moderators (Lana and others) will direct you to the current active threads.  Remember to log in a few minutes before it starts so that you can post your questions and comments.  

Hey, @Lana O'Brien, anything else newcomers should know?

Highlighted
Planning on being there!
Highlighted

better than mine!

Highlighted

better than mine!

error.PNG