Word bug ? Document text overlaps with header

Copper Contributor

Hello

It's a strange bug that started a month ago. I have a template letter for my office with header and a default text (see image).

The bug : when I open the document, the text appears on top of the header as if there are no margins and no header. However, without changing anything when going into print preview (File-->Print), the text appears at the correct location (right below the header with the margin). 

By the way, this happens on 1 PC only. the same file is opened correctly on other PC.

BTW the text language is Hebrew (shouldn't be any problem).

This is how the DOC opens with the BUG. The text on top of the headerThis is how the DOC opens with the BUG. The text on top of the headerWhen going into Print Preview - the text moves to the correct location below headerWhen going into Print Preview - the text moves to the correct location below headeron another PC - the file opens correctlyon another PC - the file opens correctly

1 Reply
Check under File>Options>Display>Page display options that there is a check mark in the box for "Show white space between pages in Print Layout view."