Using MS Word

Copper Contributor

I have an idea for an add-on feature/app for Word that will allow users to edit a document in half the time it currently takes.  It will also speed up the time it takes to write a document quite a bit.  I have a test program to demonstrate part of this program.  I need to discuss this with someone at Microsoft who is involved with changes/improvements in current and future versions of Word.  So far I've been unable to find the correct contact information.  I've tried several things like the File/Feedback option with Word.  Doesn't work.  I've tried the MS Feedback Hub.  No luck there.  I was told by a MS expert to try this forum.  Any help would be appreciated.  This really is a killer program, and once people see it, most current and future Word users will want to have it.

1 Reply
You have posted on the Microsoft Learn community board which is all about exams, certification and training.
You might have better response on the Word community board https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/word/ct-p/Word