****URGENT****URGENT****URGENT****URGENT****URGENT****URGENT****URGENT*****URGENT

Copper Contributor

I am looking for a genius to help me with something that has to do with microsoft 365. This is very urgent and is time sensitive. Please reach out to me as soon as possible please. I would really appreciate you. Thank you.

8 Replies
If you provide some details of the assistance that you require, someone will almost certainly be able to help you.

@Doug_Robbins_Word_MVP would it be possible for us to talk over the phone? I need this done as soon as possible please.

Send an invitation to a Teams or Zoom meeting to me at dougrobbinsmvp[atsymbol]gmail[dot]com
It is now nearly midnight here and I will only be around for about the next 10 minutes.
please kindly take your rest and we can connect another time tomorrow
It would really be best if you provide details of the issue with which you need assistance.
There is a assignment that I need to complete and it is about transcribing 2 audio files. This is what I need help with
I appreciate you reaching out to me. I just wanted to makesure that you are an expert in microsoft? This assignment is very important and I can not take a chance to not do well in it.
Sorry, I do not know anything about transcribing audio files. To get a wider audience for your question, you should post a question, providing full details to https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/msoffice_word