SOLVED

Spacing Issue

Copper Contributor

Hello, first time and inexperienced poster here.

I have an issue that I’d appreciate some advice on. It’s probably a simple thing I’m doing, but it causes me real frustration. I have some large Word documents that I usually work on via memory stick and then save to the hard drive or, to One Drive.

But when I open the document on One Drive, for example, it’s all out of synch because the spaces have changed and I have to go through and re-align it again. It happens every time. What am I doing wrong? 

2 Replies
best response confirmed by Markc1711 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@Markc1711 

I don't know if I can help you with this, but it's worth a try.

Here is the information:

Change the line spacing in Word

You can control the vertical space between the lines of text in your document by setting the line spacing. Or, you can change the vertical space between paragraphs in your document by setting the spacing before or spacing after paragraphs. You can also choose to keep lines of text together or keep paragraphs together on a page.

Change the spaces between text

You can change the spacing between characters of text for selected text or for particular characters. In addition, you can stretch or compress an entire paragraph to make it fit and look the way that you want it to.

Hope I could help you at least a little.

Thank you for your understanding and patience

Nikolino

I know I don't know anything (Socrates)

*If you find this helpful, please mark it as "Best Answer" and as Like (click thumbs up), it will be beneficial to more Community members reading here.

@NikolinoDE That is incredibly helpful. Thank you.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Markc1711 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@Markc1711 

I don't know if I can help you with this, but it's worth a try.

Here is the information:

Change the line spacing in Word

You can control the vertical space between the lines of text in your document by setting the line spacing. Or, you can change the vertical space between paragraphs in your document by setting the spacing before or spacing after paragraphs. You can also choose to keep lines of text together or keep paragraphs together on a page.

Change the spaces between text

You can change the spacing between characters of text for selected text or for particular characters. In addition, you can stretch or compress an entire paragraph to make it fit and look the way that you want it to.

Hope I could help you at least a little.

Thank you for your understanding and patience

Nikolino

I know I don't know anything (Socrates)

*If you find this helpful, please mark it as "Best Answer" and as Like (click thumbs up), it will be beneficial to more Community members reading here.

View solution in original post