SOLVED

Locate a bullet Point and Create space

Copper Contributor

I am desperate need of help. 

I am copy Pasting content from a PDF. When I paste the Data it looks like this: 

Inspection Tips      • Look for visible mounds in lawns and landscape beds. Investigate piles of soil next to pavement, stones and other objects, in lawns, and along edges of sidewalks and expansion joints.      • Check the perimeter of the foundation and along landscape beds. Fire ants are known to nest next to buildings and build loose soil tubes into weep holes and cracks around door sills.      • Look for trails of ants on paved areas and attempt to follow these back to nest sites.     

I need the ability find each bullet point and create line spacing so that it will look like this: 

Inspection Tips     

• Look for visible mounds in lawns and landscape beds. Investigate piles of soil next to pavement, stones and other objects, in lawns, and along edges of sidewalks and expansion joints.

• Check the perimeter of the foundation and along landscape beds. Fire ants are known to nest next to buildings and build loose soil tubes into weep holes and cracks around door sills.

• Look for trails of ants on paved areas and attempt to follow these back to nest sites.

If there is no way to do this I am afraid I will Miss my deadline as I have a ton of pages to do. Any help would be greatly appreciated

2 Replies
Try creating a dummy bulleted list, paste the copied contents below it, merge formatting, and delete the dummy list.
best response confirmed by Mathorto (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@Mathorto 

Try 2 Method

Method 1

Open pdf in word as you open normal files in word (but make sure when you are in open windows click all word documents > and select all files so that you view your pdf and open it

word will convert pdf into word doc can take a while depending on no's of page in your document the process will show in status bar of word 

Then select your desire text and paste into your document

Method 2

copy text >  go to home tab > click in paste option > click on keep source formatting option

I hope These Methods will work for you
Regards 
Shafiq-ur-rehman

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Mathorto (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@Mathorto 

Try 2 Method

Method 1

Open pdf in word as you open normal files in word (but make sure when you are in open windows click all word documents > and select all files so that you view your pdf and open it

word will convert pdf into word doc can take a while depending on no's of page in your document the process will show in status bar of word 

Then select your desire text and paste into your document

Method 2

copy text >  go to home tab > click in paste option > click on keep source formatting option

I hope These Methods will work for you
Regards 
Shafiq-ur-rehman

View solution in original post