docx header ignore first few pages

Copper Contributor

Hi i am java developer  I am generating document in docx format based on ML prediction. In that nearly more than 50 pages but header is not present first few pages (approxmately 20 pages) remaining pages its showing but some other documents headers present in all pages.for ur reference i attached docx files . Can you pls help on this .

Thanks in advance

2 Replies

@dilipsonia_0527sonia 

When I tried to open the document, Word reported that it was damaged. I was able to recover the content (see attached file), but you may have to do some reformatting. 

If you want to keep different headers and/or footers, you probably have to recreate them. For reference, see http://wordfaqs.ssbarnhill.com/FrontMatterRibbon.htm.

@Stefan_Blom Thanks for quick reply

I found where exctly happen this issue I explain whole process We are uploading protocol by pdf format in tha backend (Java) converting pdf to docx to manipulate the document and segregate table of content s (TOC) and corresponding content of particular TOC .Now ML giving certain prediction based on that we are framing document in section wise(You may find in my attachemnt) in that source document having some alignmanet issue that is 2 or 3 pages landscape that place only making issue.Here I attached all scrrenshots