Converting Headers/Text Boxes to Body Text in Word

Copper Contributor

Hi all,

I've attached some screenshots to show the headers that I would like to convert to body text or manipulate similar to the screenshot of text containing 'El Tranque' at the bottom. 

I tried to convert a pdf to excel using adobe and only one of the headers from the pdf appears in excel.  I converted the pdf to a word doc and saw a difference in formatting between the header that appears and those that do not. 

I am trying to convert the headers that do not show up in Excel (i.e. Cantu Pampa) to regular, editable text (i.e. El Tranque). These headers do not show up in outline view and I can't paste the formatting of the working dam title onto them.

Any help or tips are greatly appreciated and thank you for taking a look at this strange issue. 

Header that does not show up in excel after pdf - excel conversionHeader that does not show up in excel after pdf - excel conversiona look at the formatting of the header compared to the regular text of 'El Tranque'a look at the formatting of the header compared to the regular text of 'El Tranque'header that does show up in excel after conversionheader that does show up in excel after conversion

2 Replies
That "Cantu Pampa" is located inside a shape or a textbox, which should not be necessary. If you insert it directly into the header, does that allow you do do what you want?
Like Doug_Robbins said, your headers are in text boxes. This frequently happens when you convert or OCR a pdf document to Word. The OCR/converter usually puts chunks of text into text boxes, and not just in header/footer area. You need to reformat the document so that it looks and behaves in the way you desire.