05-13-2020 02:03 AM
05-13-2020 02:03 AM
We have a windows 10 Multi session WVD deployment. FSLogix with Office containers. OneDrive sporadically for a few users is coming up with this. "In Cloud" files. It seems that if you click Download Files it seems to work,otherwise i continuously just prompts with this message if you click try again
We have seen an article which suggests restarting the search service at logoff, but that doesn't appear to be helping.
We were also given a newer July release of OneDrive by Microsoft.
Still no difference.
Kinda feel like its related to office Containers and maybe its not OneDrive specically.
Seems search indexer attaches to the database
SearchIndexer (11860,D,50) S-1-5-21-1872125703-660177160-416216471-1114: The database engine attached a database (8, C:\Users\John\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Search\Data\Applications\S-1-5-21-1872125703-660177160-416216471-1114\S-1-5-21-1872125703-660177160-416216471-1114.edb). (Time=0 seconds)
SearchIndexer (11860,T,97) S-1-5-21-1872125703-660177160-416216471-2609: The database engine stopped the instance (6).
Any advice experience welcome.
05-14-2020 08:49 AMSolution
@rpextech , we have not seen this as a common issue with OneDrive and FSLogix. With a quick internet search I did find several references with trouble shooting/potential solutions, I am pasting a couple of links below. If these do not help solve the issue, I would suggest following up with the OneDrive community or submitting a OneDrive support ticket.
05-15-2020 03:08 AM
We updated OneDrive to latest build and FSLogix and set a scheduled task to restart search service on user logoff.
Problem seems to be reduced but not eliminated.
Clicking download files does make the problem go away..
05-18-2020 02:57 PM - edited 05-18-2020 02:59 PM
05-20-2020 02:00 AM
@Scott Windmiller It seems to have gone away now or at least not been reported after latest Windows Update. Latest Version of FSLOgix and latest onedrive build.
I cant be sure really since users clicking "Download Files" makes the problem go away. It did seem to persist for specific users and not for others. If the user was suffering the problem. If i logged onto another host, the problem followed them, but if i rebooted the hosts the problem went away but then came back later. It was very odd. I think just updating everything seems to be key. Maybe its some combination of versions of products maybe. I logged a ticket with Microsoft but it wasnt very useful.
06-22-2020 01:41 AM
by Stefan Georgiev on April 15, 2020