When can we expect Service Endpoints/Private link for WVD PaaS connectivity?

Copper Contributor

Hi Team,

We are into deep problems from security aspect for WVD PaaS connectivity using Azure Firewall. I would like to know when can we expect Service Endpoints/Private links for WVD PaaS will be released ?

4 Replies
We are on the same boat as well. Any updates will be highly appreciated.

@jhegde1045  Recently I have heard from MS that Engineering team are still working on this but there is short good news that it is available now in private preview.  I would suggest check with your AVD program manager who will be able to help you on your tenant. 

genuinely curious about this - we use Private Endpoints for storage/sql/etc, but why would you need PE for AVD. if your outbound connections from session hosts to the broker/gateway/web infrastructure is via a UDR to an NVA what need would there be to have those endpoints private?
the AFD environment that fronts AVD isn't specific to your tenancy - or is that what you're after?
thanks,

Paul.
It would be nice to get an update on this. I've added Private Links for Azure Monitor to get that WVD traffic inside Azure but all of the RDAgent traffic goes through our network still and I'd really like to make this a private link.