Microsoft.RDInfra.Monitoring.AgentMonitoringService.AgentMonitoringServiceWorker

Brass Contributor

Hi,

I have a customer trying out WVD, the RDSH server gives a lot of errors constantly in the event logs. The event: 

Microsoft.RDInfra.Monitoring.AgentMonitoringService.AgentMonitoringServiceWorker
Value of the 'Tenant' in 'SOFTWARE\Microsoft\RDMonitoringAgent' is empty.

Is this a common issue? What/how can we resolve this?

6 Replies

Hi @andersidahl ,

Could you take a look inside your Registry. Is het key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\RDMonitoringAgent filled in?

It should contain the info from the WVD Tenant to which your sessionhost is connected to

Hi @michawets, we only got theese generic registry entires here:

Screenshot_55.png

Can we set it manually here somehow?

Hi @andersidahl ,

Sorry for the delay. I will get back to you as soon as possible to help you!

Hi Micha, this is a little urgent since our customer is trying WVD in production for a couple of apps. It seems like the following keys are the ones missing, but could you please guide me as to how to find the right values for them?
Tenant
SessionHostPool
Cluster
Ring

I would guess for the first two it is the same as the WVD information set up, but Cluster and Ring i am unable to find any information on with the PS-module available.

Edit: Or could we disable the monitoring part of it? I see that it is using A LOT of disk write operations which is slowing the performance of the solution extremely.

Hi @andersidahl ,

I totally understand. I checked my own deployment to see where the Ring & Cluster is coming from.

I also checked the config folder of the Monitoring Agents, but no luck so far.

I asked the product team if they could help with this case, how you can resolve this issue.