Welcome to Windows Office Hours - April 21, 2022

Community Manager

Post your questions now and add "Office Hours" as a tag to ensure we see them. Our engineers and product experts from Windows, Microsoft Endpoint Manager (Microsoft Intune, Configuration Manager), public sector, security, FastTrack, and other teams are here today so this is a great chance to receive answers to questions, get tips to resolve challenges, or find help with specific blockers to Window 11 adoption. Let's get started!

3 Replies

@Heather PoulsenHello! I'm having an issue with receiving declined meeting notifications to my inbox. If I schedule a meeting and an invitee declines, I don't receive an email alerting me of this. I will only see it if I check the meeting invitation on my calendar. My assistant has access to my calendar and she receives the notifications. I contacted our IT Desk and they couldn't figure it out. At my previous job, I would receive the emails. Since starting this role in 2020, I've never received an email indicating a declined meeting invitation. Can you help?

Sincerely,

Suzette  S

@Suzette_S - I assume you are referring to Outlook? If so, I recommend posting your inquiry on the Microsoft Answers forum for Outlook.

Yes. Thank you!