Updated for 20H2: Windows 10 gets better with every release

Microsoft

With each release, Windows 10 improves from a security, productivity, and manageability perspective.  But the underlying message, and what makes it all possible, is the agility and unbelievable engineering innovation that simplifies the servicing process for the IT Pro. Delivering on my promise to make it a habit to share the better together slides with each release, the version attached to this post covers IT innovations through Windows 10, version 20H2--and the end of service (EOS) date for each feature set so you don't get too close to hitting EOS for any of the devices in your estate. 

Windows 10 improvements and innovations: version 1507 to version 1809Windows 10 improvements and innovations: version 1507 to version 1809

Windows 10 improvements and innovations: version 1903 to version 20H2Windows 10 improvements and innovations: version 1903 to version 20H2

Stay tuned for the next update! 

27 Replies
@Joe Lurie I'm now getting Stopcode errors, so I might reset my laptop and get 20H2.
If you're not getting 20H2 I wouldn't force it. once Windows decides your hardware/software is ready, it'll give it to you

@Wittycat 

@Wittycat wrote:
Yes but i found very sad they have forced the "news" Cortana on us, when our country doesn't even support it so we have a Cortana who run cannot be disabled and if we click on her, she say she don't work on our country, seriously Microsoft let us use the old one if the news one don't work in our country …

True, country and locale support is also a problem. there are +200 countries in the world and Cortana only supports very few of them.

:thumbs_up::thumbs_up::thumbs_up:
@Dave_Backman do you know when an updated version of this will be available for 21H2? My customer loves this format, thank you for doing this!

Hi @Dave_Backman @Joe Lurie happy New Year, do you plan to update the PDF / picture with the additions of 21H1 and 21H2?

Since there are now annual GAC instead SAC I would like to propose that the graphical feature stack is split as done with start of 1903, to maintain readability.

Also it would be nice to have an additional one for Windows 11 to learn about the key difference between Windows 10 21H2 and Windows 11 21H2.

@Dave_Backman and @Joe Lurie I second this.  Can we get an updated version of this for 21H2