People are still using Windows 7 with happines but there is nobody to help them nowadays!

Copper Contributor

Millions of Windows 7 users are still enjoying this operating system which is a fact.

But sadly said, thanks to zero Microsoft support this OS became vulnerable to outside attacks causing BLUE SCREEN to appear more than often...

People are using their old computers for many years, people love their old computers and people don't want to bin their beloved ones just because Windows 7 is the last OS to be able to use...

Our old Windows 7 computers are working fast and except for internal problems with zero fixing by Microsoft company, there is nothing else so bad...

We, the old chaps on Windows 7 computers deserve a bit more support from Microsoft company the same way as the pensioners in care houses are getting help from society...

Microsoft company, you might consider how to help us to fix the Windows 7 vulnerabilities so that we could carry on using our beloved ones.. 

Thank you in advance....

27 Replies
Windows 7 is out of support and even if new bug discover, Microsoft will not fix it. We ask user to upgrade to supported version of Windows such as Windows 10 or Windows 11. However, if you ask question about Windows 7 in forums, they are volunteers who are willing to help.
Thank you, Reza, for your reply.
Yes, Microsoft doesn't support Windows 7 anymore despite millions of computer users with devices able to work just on this outdated OS...
We can't just scrap our old beloved ones because Microsoft doesn't want to fix a serious problem on this OS...
Microsoft is a rich and powerful company with endless resources to help us keep our old computers alive...
We deserve that because we supported Microsoft for decades with our monies to be spent on its OS...
Hi, great post!
But, currently Win7 is vulnerable to all threats , perhaps it has already been infected again, the computer manufacturer no longer updates the drivers.
Unfortunately, I suggest you make copies of your personal files and buy a new computer.
Don't trust scammers to fix your Win7
Best regards
Thank you very much.
Yes, I can fix most Windows OS problems but if your computer starts to be vulnerable to furious Russian pro-Putin regime hackers who keep on putting your laptop with Windows 7 onto blue screen errors then you can't do too much about that...
Now it seems to me they gave up because it's already the second week and no blue error screen appeared...
This is the reason why I came up here to ask some Microsoft experts to read my blue screen error reports to find what exactly caused a few months' periods of broken Windows 7 OS with the blue screens on...
Yes, I had been too loud about the Putin regime over the Internet since the Ukrainian war started so no wonder they started to be furious with me...

As a workaround you may upgrade to Windows 10 which doesn't need much hardware upgrade.
As you remember Windows XP used to be very popular but that changed.
Same will happen to Windows 7.
I wish to upgrade my laptop Acer TravelMate 4670 to Windows 10 but sadly, the incompatibility is blocking the upgrade...
What is the compatibility issue?
Is it related to drivers?
Sometimes uninstalling the current driver or updating it would bypass the compatibility issue.
There is a total incompatibility between graphic driver, graphic card and new requirements for Windows 10...
There is no update available so if you want to instal Windows 10 on this laptop it's refusing to accept this OS...
Have you tried boot Windows 10, instead of running the installation file inside the Windows?
Yes, I did...nothing can convince the OS to use my laptop...
Tell me how old is this computer?
Buy a computer that will be compatible with Windows11.
I bought it in 2006...and that laptop will go into the grave with me, as it's an important part of my life...
It's fast, it has got the only acceptable matt screen and the keyboard is with non-English diacritics...
You asked for feedback ->so technically you can only buy a new computer.
What is the error message when you attempt to upgrade?

@Reza_Ameri 

Sadly, I can't upload some of them here as there is no availability to do that.

Microsoft ended support years ago. There is absolutely no reason to support it especially with the state of malware etc. these days. To not upgrade is just being lazy. People need to get over blaming Microsoft. Take responsibility and upgrade to Windows 11 already.
I would love you could be right with your statement about laziness but if you would read all my comments you wouldn't write this...
There is no chance to upgrade my laptop Acer 4670 TravelMate even to Windows 8 as it's blocking doing this...
If you have any advice on how to dodge the blocking of the Windows 10 OS on my laptop then you can tell me that...
It’s time for you to upgrade your hardware.
My beloved laptop will go into the grave with me...
But it doesn't mean Microsoft couldn't drop some work to fix Windows 7 OS as it's the last OS my laptop can accept...