windows server 2022 with screen readers

Copper Contributor

hi. a blind network student doing diploma of networking from http://upskilled.instructure.com and was wondering, if i install the windows prview inside vm ware player 16, latest version. will windows narrator able to detck when installing and also enable audio. for windows server 2012 r2, 2016, and 2019, would not turn on audio at start up and would have to get sighted assistance from either my trainer or disability answer desk. has any one tried installing with windows narrator, jaws, nvda, super nova, system access. thanks. marvin from australia., 

2 Replies
I am curious as to whether or not you were able to find more information about screen readers on server 2022.

hi. well using vm ware player 16, and got windows server official 2022. windows narrator reads all the screens for install. then able to get windows narrator, for setting up password. only issue, would not unlock, but maybe should then send to key option on the virtual machine, then play. apart from that. audio was enabled. but will see if the windows narrator comes up. thanks.@BlindNetwork55