SOLVED

hyper-v core 2019 version 17723 lacks storage replication feauture?

Copper Contributor

Hello:

I've been doing some tests with hyper-v core version 17723, but i have been unable to activate storage replica feature. It does not appear. Any help will be welcome. Thanks

2 Replies
best response confirmed by John Marlin (Microsoft)
Solution

Microsoft Hyper-V Server provides an enterprise class hypervisor and virtualization platform. Microsoft Hyper-V Server includes VM replication which means any VMs can be replicated to other Hyper-V systems or Azure. The replication is asynchronous and can be configured to replicate every 30 seconds, 5 minutes or 15 minutes. Hyper-V Server does not include storage replication. If you require storage replication, Windows Server provides that functionality.

Thank you for your update. I didn't know.
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by John Marlin (Microsoft)
Solution

Microsoft Hyper-V Server provides an enterprise class hypervisor and virtualization platform. Microsoft Hyper-V Server includes VM replication which means any VMs can be replicated to other Hyper-V systems or Azure. The replication is asynchronous and can be configured to replicate every 30 seconds, 5 minutes or 15 minutes. Hyper-V Server does not include storage replication. If you require storage replication, Windows Server provides that functionality.

View solution in original post