SOLVED

FEATURE REQUEST - DONE - Include a (web) tool to mimic Feedback Hub

MVP

Imho it is very impractical that Windows Server is not supporting any apps.
Having Feedback Hub or a similar web-based tool on Windows Server would make it much easier to provide quality feedback as per your internal definitions. 

@Mary Hoffman always asks Windows Server Insiders to use their Feedback Hub on their Windows Client machines to report, but what about PSR, Logs, Dumps etc? May I doubt many users will provide these.

How is your perspective and rating on the effectiveness on the current approach, seeing the reports incoming for Windows Server in Feedback Hub? Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

5 Replies
I agreed with you.
Last time, I shared it would be nice if Windows Server team add idea center in this Microsoft Technical Community (like other product groups) or include this option in the Microsoft Feedback Portal which is a website to share feedback. I am referring to the following website:
https://feedbackportal.microsoft.com/feedback
Feedback Hub is in Windows Server Preview (might not work yet but it is coming). Thanks Elden et al.
This is a great news and thank you for sharing.
best response confirmed by Karl_Wester-Ebbinghaus (MVP)
Solution

@Reza_Ameri you're welcome. The latest build b26063 has it now. Upgrading and testing it soon. Check out the pinned release notes.

Also not saying by any means it was "my idea" to bring feedback hub to Windows Server. It was a long requested thing and community (which I am a small part of) made it happen to bring it on the roadmap.

Kudos: @Mark-Allen Perry , @mrfrenzy , @Tristan Gulyas,  @Pavel Topic@Alan CR@JoonasD6 and many other.

This is great news because whenever there was a problem in Windows Server or someone wanted to share a idea, I should ask them to find a Windows 10 or Windows 11 device to file a report and it was not productive especially because they are not sure how to collect log files (something Feedback Hub in Windows client do it automatically).

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Karl_Wester-Ebbinghaus (MVP)
Solution

@Reza_Ameri you're welcome. The latest build b26063 has it now. Upgrading and testing it soon. Check out the pinned release notes.

Also not saying by any means it was "my idea" to bring feedback hub to Windows Server. It was a long requested thing and community (which I am a small part of) made it happen to bring it on the roadmap.

Kudos: @Mark-Allen Perry , @mrfrenzy , @Tristan Gulyas,  @Pavel Topic@Alan CR@JoonasD6 and many other.

View solution in original post