SOLVED

Downloading Server 2019 preview

Copper Contributor

I have tried on several occasions to download the server 2019 preview ISO and receive the attached error, what can I try to move forward?error.JPG 

15 Replies
same error to me by selecting languages in any browser
I am experiencing the same thing, multiple machines and browsers. Happening as soon as I select either the language or additional download
I had to sign into a personal account that had been an insider for 3+ years for this to work. Our general company account (which had been an insider for 6 months) had the same issue. Might be an issue with accounts that are part of an organization ("Owned by work") and are insiders?
I am having same issue with login company account.
i can confirm this, with personal accout that had been insider for few years its working

Can confirm still experiencing this error today.

Look forward to a response.

Regards,

We've been experiencing some recent issues with downloading using corporate credentials instead of personal MSA accounts - the issue doesn't affect all corporate accounts, only some. The issue is still under investigation. Personal MSA accounts do not seem to be affected.

I have a little bit different problem. I am signed in with my personal account, when I get links for download there are just a bunch of links with text Download Now without any info what am I downloading, some VHD/VHDX, ISO, semi annual channel or LTSC...
I tried with IE11 and Edge on Win10 1803, same thing happens. Totally useless.

Been having the same issue trying to download preview files using my work account.  Created an account with my personal email, logged in and was able to download immediately.

We are having the same issue.  I've tried my work account and a personal account and either of them don't work.

best response confirmed by Mary Hoffman (Microsoft)
Solution

A fix to the site was published yesterday. I was one of the people who could not use corporate credentials to download, and it works for me this morning. Please try again and let us know if you are still having issues. Thanks for your patience.

From time to time there are problems with the delivery server. Try again later ;) It took two days for me (and a lot of logut/login) to bypass the error.
Please confirm the time frame that it happened. Could be that this is related to the problem that we have recently fixed.

~1 week ago

Thank you for the confirmation. It coincides with the duration of the recent problem which has been resolved. While we strive to improve our solutions, your inputs are of great value to us, Thank you.
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Mary Hoffman (Microsoft)
Solution

A fix to the site was published yesterday. I was one of the people who could not use corporate credentials to download, and it works for me this morning. Please try again and let us know if you are still having issues. Thanks for your patience.

View solution in original post