Azure Virtual Desktop / Azure Stack HCI

Iron Contributor

Are there any plans to make Azure Virtual Desktop available on Azure Stack HCI?

I am aware that a standard remote desktop setup using Windows Server VMs is perfectly possible, but that's a bit of a 'poor-relation' as it's not fully-fledged Windows 10, and some software (the Adobe suite being a particular case) isn't officially supported on RDS setups (but is supported on AVD).

Thanks

3 Replies
This community is for Windows Server. For Azure Stack HCI, please send feedback to the Azure Stack HCI User Voice at azshciuservoice@microsoft.com. Thank you!
Azure Stack HCI is quite clearly a server product, and as there doesn't appear to be a dedicated Azure Stack HCI section on here this seems the most logical place to ask it. I do not want to 'send feedback' - I want an answer to what is a fairly simple question.

Do you think that you could try posting helpful answers, rather than berating users for asking a question on what you deem to be the 'wrong' forum (despite there seemingly being no 'right' forum).

Thanks

Thank you for your feedback. This is something that is being looked at. I encourage you to send mail to azshciuservoice@microsoft.com for any additional information as that team would be best equipped to answer questions about their future plans.