One of our VPN clients can't map shared folder in one of servers (running Windows 2012 r2) with this message: you do not have permissions to access this shared folder. What we did so far.
1. The same user and same VPN computer can map other servers' shared folders in the same LAN.
2. Other VPN clients can map the same shared folder without any problems.
3. Try different user accounts including domain admin to map the same shared folder on the same VPN clinet. Also get this message: you do not have permissions to access this shared folder.
4. It is not name resolution issue because we have the same problem when we use IP address instead of name.
5. Net view \\IP\Shaedname, get system error 53.
6. telnet IP 445 is failed to connect.
7. Have tried to disable firewall and anti-virus software.
The computer was working last month. It seems to me this computer or the server has some settings to block this computer to access the server, but only that server. Any ideas how to fix it?