Windows Server Summit 2024
Mar 26 2024 08:00 AM - Mar 28 2024 04:30 PM (PDT)
Microsoft Tech Community
LIVE

Welcome to the Windows Server Management (Project Honolulu) AMA!

Community Manager

Welcome to the Windows Server Management (Project Honolulu) Ask Microsoft Anything! This live hour gives you the opportunity to ask questions and provide feedback directly to the Windows Server team.

Please post your question in a new thread. You can view the AMA Guidelines here. 

To start, introduce yourself below and tell us where you're logging in from!

Windows Server Management (Project Honolulu) AMA.PNG

24 Replies
Hello everyone! This is Dylan with the Tech Community team. It's going to be a great hour!

Hi folks, I'm Sam Li, PM Lead on the Project Honolulu team here in Redmond. Looking forward to hearing your questions!

Hi everyone, I'm Haley Rowland, a Program Manager on the Project Honolulu team. Our team is logging in from Redmond this morning and are excited to hear your questions!

Hello from Hamburg, Germany

Hi! I'm Daniel Lee, a Program Manager on the Honolulu team. Looking forward to a great conversation this morning!
Hello everyone, I am Rayman Aeron a Software Engineer on Project Honolulu. Looking forward to the questions from the community.

Hello all. Austin, Texas in the house.

Hi everyone! My name is Nick Washburn, I am a Program Manager on the Project Honolulu team. I look forward to your questions about Honolulu and the SDK!

femi from beautiful So Cal

Hello, I am Marc from Brussels, Belgium.

Hello. I'm Nuno. I want to learn more about project Honolulu to see in real time the function on the project

Matt Grossman

Boca Raton, FL

Hello,

This is Tomo Take**bleep**a logging in from Bellevue WA.

Sorry, you should be able to post as new conversations now. I'll be moving these questions into new threads!

Hi everyone - Matt Wilson, and I'm an engineer on the Honolulu team.